PK|Phantom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK|Phantom Knights

Forum for Phantom Knights! Armagetron Advanced Clan

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us about yourself.

Go down 
+2
Lover$Boy
Fear
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fear
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fear

Tell us about yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about yourself.   Tell us about yourself. Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:29 pm

My name is Tyler Parker. I am 15 years old and in the 9th grade. I love to play football.
Back to top Go down
https://phantomknights.forumotion.com
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself.   Tell us about yourself. Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Lover$Boy as you can tell from my profile name. I love to play tron a lot but I also study at University.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: props   Tell us about yourself. Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:36 am

hi guys my name is wieners mickdinckeldorf and i love to tron it up!!! im an 80 year old man who graduated from ITT Tech
Back to top Go down
puc tron!
Clan Member
Clan Member
puc tron!

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself.   Tell us about yourself. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi my name is Corey Nichols I am in the 10th grade I love to play in the band run track and cross country I also like to play games and mmo on my pc. drunken
Back to top Go down
solarcold
Clan Member
Clan Member
solarcold

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself.   Tell us about yourself. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:42 am

My name is Alex, I am Russian and live at the very north of the country. I'm 19 years old and am a university student, economics field. I have a lot of interests, tron is one of those. I'm not a genius but cope to be not really bad. I prefer fighting (classic tron), tron-racing, high speed tron and capture the flag. I'm not really good in Fort, but can play (no def). I'm helplessly bad at Sumo. Glad to join you.
Back to top Go down
Alma
Division Leader
Division Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself.   Tell us about yourself. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:54 am

Hey! My name is Alma Maria Aragonas. I am a heavy gamer, tron addict, fitness nut, volleyball player, metal-head, and a guitarist/singer.

I am pleased to be on the team. And I foresee some fun times to come.

Lets ROCK N RULE!

Last edited by Alma on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tronchicks.forumotion.com
Cizek
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself.   Tell us about yourself. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Hey My name is Jack Cizek I go to high school, Im obsessed with sports I love to chill out and play videogames on Xbox and play tron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself.   Tell us about yourself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PK|Phantom Knights :: General Discussion :: Tell us about yourself.-
Jump to: