PK|Phantom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK|Phantom Knights

Forum for Phantom Knights! Armagetron Advanced Clan

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need hep finding leader of racing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

Need hep finding leader of racing Empty
PostSubject: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:54 am

Hello there clan members.

I know this is sudden but I need help recruiting people for racing.

I'm the only good racer in the clan so I would do the recruiting but seeing as I can't be on all the time, I'm hoping someone would help me recruit people for racing.

Please tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
solarcold
Clan Member
Clan Member
solarcold

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 am

What i think? uhm well, right now i think about going to library to print some file, you know, wanna make keyboard layout stickers.

seriously speaking, let us first settle those people in, and then think about people from outside.
Back to top Go down
Hexi
Clan Member
Clan Member
Hexi

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Racing is kind of a not-so-played-anymore AADV game mode, due to, most people sucking like hell at it. So, finding someone to be the leader would be.... Difficult. This might require a recruit from the AADV Racing server. I would start looking there, and since most people that go there are american, I'd try getting up early' to find someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NormalyDisabled.WordPress.Com
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 pm

haha i see.

I agree with Solar. First let's settle with the members inside of the clan and then see what we can do about this ok.
Back to top Go down
ƒåK£
Clan Member
Clan Member
ƒåK£

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am

Do we even have a racing server? If so, I'd be glad to be the leader of it! So, if I am the leader, what do I gotta do?
Back to top Go down
solarcold
Clan Member
Clan Member
solarcold

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:21 am

Are you good at racing, Fake? would be nice.
in other case, is it only me or there's no problem with that? Lover, why just don't you make yourself division leadre.
Back to top Go down
Hexi
Clan Member
Clan Member
Hexi

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 am

I agree with Solar, why don't you just be Div leader of Racing? I have been wondering that for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:07 am

Basically being leader of racing, you recruit racers into the clan. When recruiting racers, recruit good racers and racers that are will be active, not only in the game, but also on the clan website ... this website I'm speaking of.

Ya i thought your guys would want me to be division leader. I understand but don't I already have a clan to run and if I become division leader, thoesn't that look as if im seeking more power than what I've already got?

Well that's how I'm viewing it but if you think otherwise, say so. Never be afraid to say what you think here.

We will have racing servers once I complete my stuff for the server before I send them to Hexi so that he can host them Smile

Speaking of servers... Hexi... with the current settings for the hr rubber... the server will automatically exit from the master server after being online idly for 6 hours.

Basically, if no one entered or played in the server within the 6 hours, the server will automatically exit from the master server. That's called "Idle Exit". I've updated the settings which I'll send you when I catch you being online in skype or if you want me to email it to you, please state your email so I can email.

About the racing server ... change only the:
SERVER_NAME
TALK_TO_MASTER
SERVER_OPTIONS

Write your SERVER_OPTIONS but can you add something like "These maps belong to LOVER$BOY" please. Apart from that, don't change anything in the server ok. Once I send you the "settings_custom.cfg" you'll notice that I've added an extra login ... AshitakA as Admin. I owe him one as he helped me with the stuff so I want him to be admin of the server ok.

Also ... running the racing server is not the same as running a server like hr, ctf, etc... this time you will be using the race_rotation.php. I'll tell you the way to do it once I find you online while I'm on ok.

Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Hexi
Clan Member
Clan Member
Hexi

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:41 am

I'm online right now! Very Happy
As for the racing server; Cool.
I also have an idea for an Original Arcade server, which I already have the settings for. It would be like the 1980's Tron game arcade, but in 2011.
I need your help with setting it up and stuff so, get on Skype!
Back to top Go down
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 pm

sounds cool, can you email to me at zodiacsohma1@gmail.com to stuff you got so I can get them all worked out.

I'm not going to change your settings if you are worried Smile I don't know enough of the old arcade to mess around with it anyway Razz

Fake, I want you to be leader of the racing division seeing as I'm not happy to take another leader position ... might look like I'm seeking more power.

Hope to hear from you all soon.
Back to top Go down
TeeHee </3
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:23 pm

LOVER Your the only good racer in the clan??????Noob.....Jk...Lol I'll be leader but....Lover You See me race and me is good.I'm probably 2nd best racer in the clan but i never watch most of the clan members race so yea. I never raced between you,Lover.
Back to top Go down
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm not on much lately so I'd suck so ya.

I'll confirm that AFTER you return from your vacation and get your internet back running Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need hep finding leader of racing   Need hep finding leader of racing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need hep finding leader of racing
Page 1 of 1