PK|Phantom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK|Phantom Knights

Forum for Phantom Knights! Armagetron Advanced Clan

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan needs to be re-organised

Go down 
+2
solarcold
Lover$Boy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 am

ok Alma. I trust you on that Smile

I've said that I will assign jobs for the most active members to find the assigned people and talk to them about the new plan. The only problem i that I don't have the time that the rest of the clan does so sorry if I can't help out with this mission :'(

For Hexi and Alma:
Taylor Gang
CRAZY
ProSydicate (Cat)
Cizek
xdude69
Ichigo

For Fear and solarcold:
Metalx
felou
EaZy
shy
Jovanny
TeeHee

Post if you don't like the way I had chosen who will talk to who.

Also, I don't see anyone else from GT clan has joined us yet. Any reason for it?
Back to top Go down
Hexi
Clan Member
Clan Member
Hexi

PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 pm

I don't think TeeHee has told them yet.I saw that LSD hadn't removed his tag and put PK either. I think they decided to keep it going, or something.

So, what exactly are we supposed to tell the people?
Back to top Go down
http://www.NormalyDisabled.WordPress.Com
Alma
Division Leader
Division Leader

PostSubject: "The search for Teehee"   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm

I have not even seen TeeHee around in while. Sad I may need him in the upcoming week.

Has anyone seen him since he became my high Rubber co leader? I saw him that day, and then "hasta la vista, baby" he disappeared.

But the list look fine. Ill get on it ASAP.

And don't be sorry. As clan leader u don't have to do all the work. The general does not have to do all the dirty work. But gives orders to his officers, who then do the work with the grunts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tronchicks.forumotion.com
Hexi
Clan Member
Clan Member
Hexi

PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Alma wrote:
I have not even seen TeeHee around in while. Sad I may need him in the upcoming week.

Has anyone seen him since he became my high Rubber co leader? I saw him that day, and then "hasta la vista, baby" he disappeared.

But the list look fine. Ill get on it ASAP.

And don't be sorry. As clan leader u don't have to do all the work. The general does not have to do all the dirty work. But gives orders to his officers, who then do the work with the grunts. Laughing

Lol, Alma. Agreed
Back to top Go down
http://www.NormalyDisabled.WordPress.Com
Fear
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fear

PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:45 pm

For Hexi and Alma:
Taylor Gang
CRAZY
ProSydicate (Cat)
Cizek
xdude69
Ichigo

For Fear and solarcold:
Metalx
felou
EaZy
shy
Jovanny
TeeHee

what is this list for LB?
Back to top Go down
https://phantomknights.forumotion.com
Alma
Division Leader
Division Leader

PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:16 pm

This is what the list is for.

Lover$Boy wrote:
I've said that I will assign jobs for the most active members to find the assigned people and talk to them about the new plan....

Back to top Go down
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 pm

exactly what Alma had quoted above, Fear.

I have assigned people the people that they should find and talk with and when talking with them, talk about the new plan and see if they are still interested in the clan.

Well Hexi, when you see them with their old tags on, tell them that GT has joined PK. If they need proof, give them this url of their old clan website. It says there that GT has joined PK. URL: http://galactictronners.webs.com

Quote :
TeeHee sent me a message saying he won't be on for a while because his internet is reseting. Here's his exact words:
Quote :
Hey, I'm going to be away cause my internet is going for reseting and i'm going on vacation. So wish me luck? lolz
Don't know how long exactly but do you need him that urgently Alma?

Quote :
And don't be sorry. As clan leader u don't have to do all the work. The general does not have to do all the dirty work. But gives orders to his officers, who then do the work with the grunts.
Thanks for your words Alma. They mean a lot to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 am

I forgot to mention in my last post but here's what I had wanted to say:

Once you talk to the people you are assigned to, please post about it so as to let me know on how things are progressing and it'll help the other person know whats been happening so that there won't be overlapping in this.

I hope things are going well.
Back to top Go down
Alma
Division Leader
Division Leader

PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Lover$Boy wrote:
To be part of Phantom Knights, you must be active in the website and clan activity

Does this mean people who don't get involved on web will be kicked? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Lover$Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lover$Boy

PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:20 am

no no, that's not my intention.

This is something to make sure we have communication going on around with the other clan members.

A good example is Fake: he keeps informing us of his change of names.

Even that is being active on the website.

If members are not active on the website, at least telling us what they're up to, then they will receive 3 warnings. If they don't listen to the 3 warnings, then they get auto kicked.

I hope I'm not being too harsh on this but I prefer to have members who keep a good communication with the clan and other members. That is also to develop trust and good relationship between the clan and the clan members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan needs to be re-organised   Clan needs to be re-organised - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan needs to be re-organised
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2